Terms & Conditions
Festival terms & conditions for stallholders
When you book a stall site you accept that these terms & conditions apply:
- Application does not guarantee your preferred site. PAY EARLY or your preferred zone may be FULL.
- Stall sites are only allocated to applications that have PAID for the booking, the prompt payment Early Bird discount fee only applies to payment made before 1 January.
- Up until 10 February paid Stall Bookings that cancel are refunded less a $25 charge for administration.
- After 10 February any refunds to stalls that cancel are made only in special circumstances.
- WCC require all stallholders meet prescribed safe food handling requirements. Note this may mean asking stallholders to leave the event if they are unable to meet these requirements on the day.
- Food stalls generate a large part of the Fair Day rubbish and to reduce the strain on landfills we are requesting that food stall-holders use recyclable or biodegradable containers, plates, cups and cutlery for their food and beverages. Please encourage your customers to use the re-cycling and compost stations at the Fair.
- If you have arranged a powered site please bring at least a 6m extension cord (without joins) that has a current PAT tag. All electrical equipment used onsite needs to have current Portable Appliance Test (PAT) tags.
- All powered sites are supplied by portable generators. Please provide your own surge protection if you are plugging in sensitive electronic equipment [e.g. microwave, ipad, laptop, till, eftpos terminal, sound system, etc].
- Generators on site must not exceed 60dB. Noisy generators will not be allowed on site.
- The Newtown Festival Street Fair happens rain or shine, there are no refunds for weather.
- All vehicles must move slowly when within the Fair and follow the site marshals’ instructions at all times.
- Stallholder vehicles need to be removed from the site. If a vehicle is part of your stall set you must book enough space for it to fit. You may need to order multiple sites, and do remember to allow for towbar length.
- Newtown Festival may make amendments to these Terms and Conditions which we will notify you of in writing.